织梦CMS - 轻松建站从此开始!

欧博ABG官网-欧博官方网址-会员登入

WWIII fears intensify as Trump issues DG游戏chilling

时间:2026-02-14 01:56来源: 作者:admin 点击: 9 次
FRESH THREE-WORD WARNING Donald Trump has issued another chilling three-word warning to Iran amid fears that World War III is edging closer by the

FRESH THREE-WORD WARNING

European

Donald Trump has issued another chilling three-word warning to Iran amid fears that World War III is edging closer by the day. The President’s most recent threat is one of several issued by the 79-year-old in recent weeks as a ‘massive armada’ of US ships and assets gathers close to Iran. Pic: Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images

NEXT ATTACK WILL BE ‘FAR WORSE’

Earlier this month, Trump took to his Truth Social page with a direct message to Iran, writing: ‘As I told Iran once before, MAKE A DEAL’. He went on: ‘The next attack will be far worse! Don’t make that happen again. Thank you for your attention to this matter!’ However, Iran was quick to retaliate with their own chilling counterthreat, warning the nation would ‘defend itself like never before’ if pushed. Pic: Zachary Pearson/US Navy/AFP via Getty Images

IRAN MUST DO ‘TWO THINGS’

The President also warned Iranian officials that they must do ‘two things’ to avoid military action. Speaking at the premiere of his wife, Melania’s, tell-all documentary, he said: ‘Number one, no nuclear. And number two, stop killing protestors… they are killing them by the thousands.’ Pic: Craig Hudson/Variety via Getty Images

‘MOVING QUICKLY’ WITH POWER

Last week, the US leader cautioned the Iranian Government that ‘time is running out’ to negotiate a deal. He added that his forces were ‘moving quickly, with great power, enthusiasm, and purpose,’ and in a later conversation with reporters, said that if a deal can’t be negotiated, ‘probably bad things will happen. He added: ‘I don’t know that that’s going to happen … right now we’re talking to them. We’re talking to Iran. And if we could work something out, that’d be great.’ Pic: Atta Kenare/AFP via Getty Images

NEW CHILLING THREATS

As tensions between the US and Iran continue to grow, Donald Trump has once again levelled a threat against the Middle Eastern nation. Speaking to the Israeli outlet, Channel 12, he hinted that aggressive actions could be on the horizon if no deal comes together. He told the outlet: ‘Either we reach a deal, or we’ll have to do something very tough.’ Pic: Kyle Mazza/Anadolu via Getty Images

FEARS OF STRIKES ON IRAN

In recent weeks, the President has openly touted an increase in US military forces in the region. Channel 12 and the Axios news outlet also reported on Tuesday that the President is also considering sending a second aircraft carrier to the Middle East soon. The military buildup has raised concerns that the United States may be preparing to launch a strike on Iran, and according to Al Jazeera, critics warn that such an attack could further destabilize the region. Pic: SAUL LOEB / AFP via Getty Images

WARNING TO COMMERCIAL SHIPS

On Monday, the US issued guidelines to American-flagged commercial ships, warning them to stay ‘as far as possible’ from Iranian territorial waters. Since January, Trump has put increased pressure on Iranian officials, warning that his nation’s military is ‘locked and loaded, and ready to go,’ according to the outlet. Pic: Fazry Ismail/Pool/ FP via Getty Images

ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTS

It is understood that Trump’s renewed threats coincide with a recent wave of anti-government protests taking place in Iran. The Government in Tehran is said to have reacted to demonstrations by means of a violent crackdown, resulting in the deaths of thousands of people, drawing widespread condemnation from human rights groups. Investigations have indicated that state security forces fired on groups of protesters while the country was experiencing an internet blackout. Pic: MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images

WARNING TO AMERICANS IN IRAN

TOPSHOT - Vehicles jam a highway as a fire blazes nearby in the oil depots of Shahran, northwest of Tehran, on June 15, 2025. Israel and Iran exchanged fire on June 14, a day after Israel unleashed an unprecedented aerial bombing campaign that Iran said hit its nuclear facilities, "martyred" top commanders and killed dozens of civilians. (Photo by ATTA KENARE / AFP) (Photo by ATTA KENARE/AFP via Getty Images)

In recent weeks, US citizens who are visiting Iran have been ordered to leave the country as soon as possible, with the virtual US Embassy in Iran warning of what they could experience if they decide to stay. ‘US citizens should expect continued internet outages, plan alternative means of communication, and, if safe to do so, consider departing Iran by land to Armenia or Turkey,’ a statement read. Pic: ATTA KENARE/AFP via Getty Images

(责任编辑:)
------分隔线----------------------------
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
用户名: 验证码:
发布者资料
查看详细资料 发送留言 加为好友 用户等级: 注册时间:2026-02-23 03:02 最后登录:2026-02-23 03:02
栏目列表
推荐内容